Graphic Designer & Customer Service Team Member
B2B Signs & B2B Print – Cork
B2B Signs and B2B Print are a committed bunch of 12, operating under an established B2B brand, with an enhanced reputation among the business community in Cork and beyond, for supplying quality signage and print requirements.
We’re currently looking to recruit a candidate who meets the following criteria to become the fourth member of our graphic design team:
The requirements for the position are:
• Proven creative & innovative design skills with customer focused fast turnaround.
• Excellent communication skills - this role will involve team and customer, face-to-face, telephone, email and accurate written communications around quotations and artwork presentations.
• Customer focused – an understanding is required of how important the customer is to our business, matched with a skilled approach to customer interaction, understanding the customers’ needs and responding appropriately.
• Attitude – our industry has become very deadline driven. The right candidate will have a very flexible and capable approach to workloads and changing priorities according to responsive customer requirements.
• Attitude – our business success is built on the results of individuals and Team. We don't go for the school teacher environment where someone has to stand over you. It's all about Customer Customer Customer and your positive attitude to ..... Capital "C" ... Customer.
• Team player – the graphic design role involves much communication between other team members and customers and an ability to respond to team needs is essential
• Experience in the signage, digital and litho printing would be an advantage.
• Experience in Web also an advantage.
Interested applicants should send their CV and pdf portfolio to Vincent.Scanlon (at) b2bsigns.ie
Please include your salary expectations, your current notice period required and your personal achievements outside work.